We had a lovely Father's day, of course. I was so excited to give Trevor his present, that I had to give it to him as soon as he woke up (hence the slightly disheveled hair).
Grayson and I got him a Kindle!! Trevor got me one for my birthday this year and every since then he has had serious Kindle envy. Lately when I try to find it, it's on his nightstand. I decided that he would probably prefer to have his own and I was right. For those of you that know my husband, you know he doesn't show a lot of emotion, so to get a reaction like this, I knew I had done well.
Trevor has taken on a new project, he has decided to build his own road bike. He loves working with his hand and is very gifted in working with cars, bikes and pretty much anything with wheels. He found this really old bike on Craigslist for super cheap and was able to take it almost completely apart in one night.
I'll keep you appraised of his progress. Also, that gives you the first glance of our new apartment. I will be sure to take more pictures and post them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment