It's hard to believe that now Grayson is 6 months old! He did great at his check up with the pediatrician. He weighs 17 lbs 2 oz and is 26 5/8" tall. He is eating like crazy, I'm amazed at how much he can eat. He has tried all sorts of things and he hasn't yet rejected anything. He sure does make some funny faces sometimes though when I give him something new to try. He wasn't a huge fan of scrambled eggs, but I'm thinking that is a texture thing.
He went with me to my old lab to have lunch with my former co-workers and he was a hit, of course. It was so much fun to see everyone and enjoy some good lunch with friends. It was a nice walk also, and not too far from our new apartment.
Grayson is very curious about everything and he loves to play in the sink. He likes to turn the knobs. When I was cleaning him up in the sink one time, he kind of slipped slowly into the sink. The funniest thing was that he was perfectly content and he really liked playing with the water. I am so lucky to have such a laid back kid.
Grayson has been getting so incredibly mobile and has been exploring the living room and all of the furniture.
No comments:
Post a Comment