Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Moore's: A Brief History


Trevor and I both served missions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania). Trevor spent his entire two years in Estonia, speaking Estonian and I spent my 18 months in Tallinn, Estonia with a brief but fun three months in Riga, Latvia speaking Russian. We first became acquainted there. After our missions were completed, we were both attending Brigham Young University in Provo, UT. I had already been home for several months and ran into Trevor at various social events. Since he had recently returned home from his mission, he was still living at home until the semester started, so I invited him to some events on campus so he could meet people and wouldn't be bored. He came with me and some of my friends to a dance on campus and at the end of the evening, he held my hand. We have been inseparable ever since.


You can't see his face, but that gorgeous man right behind me in the plaid shirt is my Trevor. That was the night it all began! We were married in the Birmingham, AL temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints December 29, 2007.

We both graduated from BYU. Trevor received a BA in Political Science in April 2010 and began Law School at the University of Virginia in August 2011.






I got a BS in Biology in April 2008 and a MS in Microbiology in August 2010.



When we moved to Charlottesville, VA I worked as a research tech in a lab at UVA until January 2012, when our beautiful son Grayson Robert Moore was born on the 14th.





And there you have it! Trevor and I have been married for four years now and have a beautiful little boy. I hope you enjoyed your brief, but fun history of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment