
I love to watch Trevor playing with Grayson. He is such a good father and dove right into changing diapers, burping and playing with our little guy. He is such a busy man with school, but any extra time he gets, he is always helping me take care of Grayson. He has even started teaching Grayson very important manly things

like how to drive a motorcycle and identifying engine parts. Trevor enjoys making model cars and he has them all on display in our second bedroom. Grayson's changing table is in there and whenever I take him in there he is always studying those cars. He loves to look at them. I have a feeling Grayson will be a motor head just like his dad. The other day when Trevor was playing with Grayson while I made dinner, I happened to look over at the boys and Trevor was pulling out all his matchbox cars that he had as a kid and telling Grayson all about them. It was so cute, i had to take some pictures. Grayson seemed to like them, he was paying very close attention to his father and everything he was telling him. We have noticed that Grayson is very observant and he loves to study things. So here he is getting his first lesson in cars.

So this is a tribute to my two boys. I am so happy and lucky to have them both in my life!
What a cute daddy you are Trev! It looks like you are still organizing your cars according to make and model. Love Mom
ReplyDelete