We had a great month of October. After our visit to Utah we got back into our routine. I spent a few days just getting our house back in order after all of our traveling. Halloween was in the air though and we got invited to an AMAZING Halloween scavenger hunt put on by some friends in the ward. This scavenger hunt was the best, by far, I have ever been on and I was so impressed with all the work that our friends put into it. To just give you an idea, there were five or six teams with 4-5 families and couples each. There were eight clues, all around the law school and married housing so we were able to walk. There were clues with text messages, books from the library, I had to dig in a bucket of goo to find the correct key for a locked box, etc. We had such a great time!
It's hard to see in this picture, but some of our team members are down this hill chasing after a clue.
Trevor and Grayson showing off our spoils! We came in third, so we did pretty good, but who cares, man we had fun!
Grayson is still getting increasingly curious and mobile. His love for the dishwasher has only increased. He often ends up soaking wet and I have to change his outfit, but he really, really loves playing in the dishwasher so he doesn't care.
Later in October, we were able to take a trip to the temple. It was so great! The drive was beautiful and it is such a blessing to be so close to a temple and be able to feel the peace there.
Trevor and I took turns babysitting so we could each attend the temple. While I was in the temple, Trevor took Grayson for a walk at a nearby walking path.
After the temple, we went over to our friends, the Seargent's, house for their little boy's birthday. Grayson had a great time playing with the other little kids. He really likes balloons too!
The stare down, who gets to play with the train first?
There's the birthday boy about to get his cake!
Opening presents.
Grayson loves Kerstin! She was making him laugh.
I was organizing our holiday decorations and Grayson found the Halloween costumes.
No comments:
Post a Comment