We were able to go out to Utah for Trevor's Fall Break and visit family and friends. We were so excited to be able to go to visit. It was Grayson's first time on a plane, so I was a little nervous. Our flight left at 6am, so I had put Grayson to bed an hour early. He decided that meant he should wake up at 3am. Luckily, because he was up so early, he slept almost the entire way to Utah. Trevor and I had him laying across our laps with a blanket over him and he slept very comfortably. It saved my arms and I was grateful. It was nice to get into Utah still early and we had some fun visiting with Trevor's parents and grandparents. Grayson always loves to explore new places and he loved the stairs at Trevor's parents house!
Trevor's mom saved some of her boys' toys and Grayson had a lot of fun with them. He really like to 'fly' this cute plane.
Reading books with Grandpa.
We got into town on a Thursday afternoon and spent the day unpacking and visiting with family. Friday morning, we drove down to Provo and had a chance to visit our Alma mater. We had lunch, Cafe Rio of course, with some of my former co-workers. I always have to go visit my old lab whenever we are in Provo.
It was fun to visit BYU and see old friends. We also got to go to dinner with a bunch of friends and it was so much fun. Trevor's friend Mike was able to meet us for lunch and Grayson liked him. Maybe it was because he shared his menu?
It was so much fun to see everyone! We got to spend the night at our friend's house and had so much fun. Trevor got to hang out with a couple of his friends for the evening and didn't get home until 4am. I was so glad he was able to have so much fun!
The next day, we went to Lehi to visit some more friends and have lunch with them. It was so much fun to have our kids play together. We hadn't seen their youngest little girl and they got to meet Grayson.
I love how little babies react to each other, they had fun together I think.
Paul and Marissa have a dog and Grayson was very, very excited about that! He loves dogs. He would follow Taffy all over the place.
Cooper didn't want to get in the picture, but still a cute picture.
We spent the rest of the weekend with family and watching General Conference. It was relaxing and a lot of fun. Grayson loved the piano and 'played' it very well...with gusto.
Grayson and Snickers bonding in the morning.
Grayson liked to watch General Conference as well.
Practicing on the stairs.
Hanging out with Grandpa and puppy on the bean bag chair.
He likes little strings and he kept trying to grab Tigger's whiskers. It was pretty cute.
Hanging out with Snickers! When he was out in the yard, he wouldn't take his eyes off that dog.
Sunday afternoon, we went for a walk around the neighborhood and enjoyed the beautiful fall colors and nice weather.
We stayed so busy our whole trip and had a great time. On Monday, we spent the day at Hogle Zoo. I love zoos!!! I am pretty sure everyone else had fun too. It was Grayson's first time at the zoo and I think he really liked it.
Trevor held him up so he could see the animals better. The weather was a little cool, but it was still sunny and nice. All the animals were very active, it was so much fun to see the many different types of animals.
Looking at the elephants!
He did not like it when I put his hood up. It was a little windy, but he didn't want to keep that hood on.
There was a really cool new exhibit at the zoo. The polar bear was swimming laps and very active while we were there, it was awesome!! Grayson got to see him up very close!
We then got to see a baby giraffe! He was only a couple of months, it was so neat.
Trevor got a chance to practice the piano a little bit while we were there and Grayson was always right there helping.
On Tuesday, we went to a local breakfast place and got thoroughly stuffed with a delicious breakfast. Grayson enjoyed nibbling on my food also, so you know it was good. After an amazing breakfast, we headed up to Park City. We hit the outlets first, which I loved. Grayson just like that the kids store had toys.
After the outlets we drove around for quite a while because Grayson fell asleep in the car so we took the long way home so we could see all the sights and the fall leaves. It was absolutely beautiful up there! I am so glad we went up there for a drive, absolutely gorgeous.
That evening, we got a chance to spend some more time with Trevor's grandparents for our last evening. I had to take a four generational picture of the Moore men.
Grayson loved his great-grandparents!
We had so, so much fun! It was nice to come home, but we were so lucky to spend such a great week with our family.










No comments:
Post a Comment