Grayson has always loved balls and I have noticed he likes the bigger ones best. We have been meaning to get him a giant ball for a while and I finally picked one up. When we were at Target, we walked by a large basked of balls and Grayson got very excited. I picked him one out and he insisted upon holding it himself. It was so big that he had a hard time holding onto it, but every time I would try and take it and put it in the basket of the cart he would try and climb into the back so he could get his ball back. It was really cute. He has absolutely loved playing with it.
| Daddy's helping Grayson bounce on his new ball. |
| Can't get enough of those baby blues. |
Grayson now likes to climb on us if we sit or lay on the floor. He loves to be bounced around or do head stands with dad.
We also got some bubbles and sidewalk chalk when we were at the store. I realized that we have a wonderful balcony that can serve as an extension of our living room in the nice spring weather. I opened it one day for Grayson to play with me outside and he loved it. He kept walking in and out, in and out. I think he liked practicing walking over the sliding door tracks. I decided we needed to get some bubbles and sidewalk chalk to play outside with. When we tried the bubbles, he just laughed and laughed. I had to take a video.
No comments:
Post a Comment