Saturday, April 27, 2013

Adventures in Richmond

One day, a few weeks ago, I got a text from a good friend asking if Grayson and I would like to drive to Richmond with her and her little boy.  Of course we said yes!  We made a morning of it and had a really good time.  Our boys are about 9 months apart and they sure like playing together.  We went to Hobby Lobby first, which we unfortunately don't have in town, the boys kept each other entertained.


We went to some other stores and then ate lunch at Sonic.  Grayson had a grilled cheese sandwich and thought it was delicious.  I also got him chocolate milk to try for the first time and he was a huge fan.


Grayson had to try on AJ's sunglasses and they were pretty cute.


We enjoyed some good weather and a little fun outside.  Then, we headed home and the kids fell asleep in the car on the way home.  They both slept the whole way home and we got have a nice chat.  We have been so lucky to make so many good friends here.  I have been so happy to have nicer weather and be able to enjoy doing more things outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment