Grayson got invited to his friend AJ's (our Richmond adventure companions) pirate birthday party. His mom, Emily (yes it gets very confusing when ever we hang out together), did an amazing job with the birthday party. I had helped her pick out some supplies when we went to Hobby Lobby in Richmond. She made these super cute bandannas and Grayson actually kept it on. Surprisingly, he also left on the eye patch and was mostly cooperative when I drew his little mustache and goatee. When he kept tripping over things, I decide to take off the eye patch to fix his depth perception
But not before taking a few pictures!
| Talking to the birthday boy! |
Emily makes the most beautiful cupcakes! She has her own business and I am always impressed to see what she does. They were sure tasty too.
Grayson loves the hill in their backyard and this was the first time that he managed to climb up it by himself. I think he was very proud of himself. He was playing up there a lot and having a great time.
There was a fun treasure hunt and some tasty 'gold and silver' (candy in gold and silver wrappers). Grayson like following the other kids around on the treasure hunt, but mostly I think he just loves to be outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment