I caught Grayson eating butter when I was cooking dinner the other day. I couldn't resist taking a picture.
On another note (awkward segue I know), we got a membership to the Huntsville Botanical Gardens and have been taking advantage of going there. We met my mom and my sister and her kids one afternoon for some fun in the children's garden. I forgot to bring Grayson's swimsuit, but I had extra clothes so in he went! My niece Anna was so sweet and kept a good eye on him.
| Playing in the water. |
After we left the water features, Grayson and his cousin David, got a ride in the wagon. We headed to the Farmer's market and artists' stroll downtown.
While we were walking to the Farmer's market, my mom and I passed the house where Trevor and I had our wedding reception almost six years ago. It was so fun to go by that beautiful building and remember that wonderful day.
Trevor met us at the Farmer's Market after he got done with work and we had some dinner and strolled through the various vendor booths. It was a really fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment