Grayson had his four month check up this week. He is doing well! He is in the 50th percentile on all his indicators:
Weight: 14 lbs 3 oz
Height: 25"
He is getting to be so big, I can't believe it. He is ahead of the game on his physical development and the our pediatrician always comments on his great muscle tone.
I had to include this picture. I introduced Grayson to Einstein, my fat stuffed monkey. He had a lot of fun playing with him and trying to chew on him as much as possible, it was really funny to watch him.
We are moving in about two weeks to an apartment closer to the law school. Since Trevor didn't start his internship until Wednesday this week, we were able to put quite a dent in packing. It has finally hit me that we really are moving. For me, it's when you take the pictures down that it finally registers. We've started piling up boxes in our second bedroom. I have to say the hand truck that we have was probably the best wedding present we got. It has made life so much easier for all of our moves! I'm really excited to be moving to our new place, but I will really miss our ward (congregation). At least we are not moving to a new state, so I can still go to book group and see all of my friends regularly. I am also excited because our apartment is right next to a strip mall with great shops and two grocery stores! This could be dangerous.
No comments:
Post a Comment