Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Slippery Baby

Trevor and I have been amazed at how fast Grayson has improved his rolling skills.  It was only a few weeks ago that he rolled from his back to his stomach and now he doesn't stay still.  I reach to grab the diaper rash cream and he's already on his tummy.  I'm amazed at how fast he can move!  This picture will definitely be good blackmail when he gets older.  You will note the diaper in the background.  I was trying to change his diaper and he slipped away from me.  It made me laugh.


Here he is supposed to be taking a nap.  I now no longer put anything in his bed with him.  No more blankets for this little wiggly guy.


I always have to make sure he's buckled in when he is in his bouncer now and keep a close eye on him.  I think he had just noticed the bright fish print on the seat.  What a funny kid!


He always sleeps on his stomach now too, even though I always put him down on his back.  He scared me at first because I thought he couldn't breath, but I've gotten more use to him sleeping on his stomach now.  He likes to sleep with his fingers in his mouth and his butt up in the air.  It is too cute.  


It is truly amazing how fast he is changing and growing!  I can't believe it.  I love to watch him.



No comments:

Post a Comment