We decided to spend the weekend in DC to kick off our summer and celebrate Trevor finishing his first year of law school. We stayed at the Hotel Palomar near Dupont Circle. It was a really fun hotel and I loved all the little hints of animal print! Check out the carpet! That's right, it's alligator print.
When there are wine glasses in your hotel room, you know you're at a nice place. Also, we couldn't believe all the food in the fridge!
I love, love, loved this bathroom. I actually took some close up pictures so I can log them away in my 'someday' file.
There was a leopard print blanket on the bed and Grayson seemed to like it. This was his first stay in a hotel. He did ok with sleeping, but he was definitely too excited to look around so it made getting him to sleep a little more interesting. We got to our hotel Friday afternoon and so we decided to do some sight seeing in the evening. We walked around Dupont Circle and we went to the White House and saw the other Federal buildings in the area. It was a lot of fun.
I had to try out the awesome animal print bath robes while we were relaxing for the evening.
Saturday we spent on the Mall. We went to the Smithsonian castle first and at breakfast at a cafe. We looked at the exhibits there and then we went to the air and space museum.
Grayson was in the stroller for part of the time, but then we moved him to the carrier and he loved looking around!! He had a good time and looked at all the planes and was talking to them. It was really cute. He is a really curious little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment