Friday, May 4, 2012

Sleepy boy

Ever since Grayson was born, I have had a hard time keeping him awake when he's eating.  This is a common problem I'm sure, but it makes me laugh how deep asleep he can get.  We took some funny pictures when he was only halfway through eating.  This is me trying to get him to burp and he just wants to sleep.






 This was another night when he was smaller.  Usually at night he falls asleep on my shoulder while I'm burping him after he is done eating.  Then I can just put him right in bed.  I think it is so cute and so funny.  Sometimes he'll be so asleep and then I put him in bed and he will wake up after a few minutes.  I just don't know how he does it.


I'm also amazed at the places he can sleep!  It doesn't look comfortable but he'll sleep for hours.  Trevor and I have talked about how cute he is when he is sleeping.  Sometimes we just stand there and watch him. How did we get so lucky? 







No comments:

Post a Comment